Stand-up and television comedian Tom Segura co-hosts Your Mom’s House with his wife of 13 years. Who is Tom Segura married to?
Who is Tom Segura married to?
Tom Segura, aka Thomas Segura Jr, hosts the Your Mom’s House podcast with his wife, fellow comedian Christina Pazsitzky.
The couple married in 2008, after being together for about five years.
On an episode of their podcast, Your Mom’s House, they revealed that they met at the Cat Club on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles, California. Segura was 23 at the time, while Pazsitzky was 26.
Who is Christina Pazsitzky?
Born 1976, Pazsitzky (better known as Christina P), is a Canadian-American stand-up comedian, podcaster and writer.
Alongside Your Mom’s House, Christina P also hosts Where My Moms At?, a comedy show featuring mothers as guests, discussing “real issues in the mom world”.
She also provides pop culture commentary on several shows, namely SyFy Channel’s Insane or Inspired, Try TV’s World’s Dumbest and E! Television’s Wildest TV Moments.
Christina studied Philosophy at Oxford University.
She had her TV debut in 1998 in the cast of MTV’s Road Rules: Down Under. Afterwards, she was a member of the Deathsquad Network of standup comedians for a period.
In 2018, Pazsitzky and her husband Tom Segura landed a deal with CBS to produce a pilot for their show The Little Things.
She lives in Los Angeles with Tom and their two sons, Ellis and Julian.
Her Twitter bio describes her as “The Main Mommy”.
- ‘Always easier’: Chelsea manager happy if one Spurs star is missing from line-up
- Team Ruff and Fluff go paw to paw on 7 February at the Puppy Bowl
- Former Trump DNI, Richard Grenell, congratulates Buttigieg on cabinet role
- David Moyes says 28-year-old can solve West Ham striker issue
- ‘Top class’: Harry Redknapp raves over Villa man but suggests he moves into Championship