What happened to Jaciel Cordoba? The WFMZ TV news anchor has not been active on social media accounts since 25 January, and hasn’t had a WFMZ on-screen appearance since 8 January.
What happened to Jaciel Cordoba?
Audiences have noticed the absence of regular TV news anchor Jaciel Cordoba from WFMZ broadcasts.
Still listed as an Anchor on the WFMZ website, Cordoba has not featured in the company’s broadcasts since 8 January this year.
His social media accounts have also gone quiet. His latest activity on Twitter was a retweet on 25 January, while his Facebook has been dormant since 13 January.
Meanwhile, over on Facebook, his latest post has received such comments as, “Does anyone know what happened to jaciel…I miss him” and “Any news on Jaciel sure am worried about him.”
Is he self-quarantining?
Unfortunately, there is no official information on what happened to Jaciel Cordoba. But it is possible that he is self-quarantining.
Previously, when newsreader Elita Loresca’s social media silence sparked curiosity, followers suggested that she had caught covid-19, or was undergoing mandatory quarantining as part of company policy.
If someone in Jaciel Cordoba’s working environment tested positive for covid-19, he may have to quarantine for a set period.
Likewise, if he caught the virus himself, he would need to take temporary leave.
Whatever the truth is, fans and followers can hopefully expect to see Jaciel Cordoba on their screens again in the coming weeks.
- Peter Crouch responds when asked if he thinks Jose Mourinho will be sacked
- SNL reminds viewers that Trump once made fun of Ted Cruz’s wife, Heidi
- ‘What an opportunity’: Ex-Liverpool man asked whether Everton can finally end Anfield hoodoo
- Tony Cascarino predicts who’ll finish higher: Arsenal or Tottenham
- Tennis player Jessica Pegula engaged to boyfriend Taylor Gahagen