Is Nancy Lee Grahn leaving General Hospital in 2021? Grahn, who plays Alexis on GH, celebrated 25 years on the popular soap opera this week. As she reached the milestone, some fans have wondered what her future holds on the show.
Nancy Lee Grahn celebrates 25 years as Alexis Davis on General Hospital
Nancy Lee Grahn has played the role of Alexis Davis on popular American soap opera General Hospital for more than two decades.
The actress first joined the soap in 1996 and has since become a well-known member of the show’s cast.
Since then, she has featured in more than 1,695 episodes of General Hospital.
Fans congratulate Grahn on Twitter
This week marked the actress’s 25th year anniversary on General Hospital, with fans taking to Twitter to celebrate her beloved character.
Is Nancy Lee Grahn leaving General Hospital in 2021?
In her 25th anniversary episode which aired yesterday, Thursday 8 April on ABC, Alexis was heading to Pentonville Penitentiary.
This left many to question whether Nancy Lee Grahn’s character, Alexis Davis, could be leaving General Hospital while she serves her sentence.
One fan wrote on Twitter: “Will Alexis disappear for a while, or will she be seen and have a story arc in Pentonville? Congratulations on 25 wonderful years. We love you.”
Responding to fan query, Nancy calmed fans’ fears as she admitted it would not be the end for Alexis.
Grahn also spoke out on whether she would be retiring anytime soon in response to another fan.
- Report claims Arsenal have set asking price for Gunners man; Arteta knows why he wants to leave
- ‘Spot on’, ‘facts’: Some Man City fans actually agree with Gary Neville after latest claim
- Twitter remembers Trump was in 1994’s The Little Rascals
- Fans are worried about Alyson Stoner after moving op-ed
- ‘Arsenal aren’t out’: Keown says 25-year-old Gunners ace needs to reach ‘boiling point’ vs Slavia