Some Real Madrid fans are concerned by a report they’ve read claiming midfielder Fede Valverde might miss their clash with Liverpool.
Marca report that the midfielder did not train with his teammates on the pitch yesterday.
He worked in the gym instead because of a leg injury which could rule him out for the Champions League quarter-finals.
Madrid and Liverpool have had their fair share of injury problems this season and Valverde’s issue continues the Spanish club’s bad luck.
The report claims that being without Valverde against Liverpool would be a serious blow for Zinedine Zidane.
That’s because the midfielder has just returned from a long injury, and has ‘reinvigorated’ the team.
Liverpool are getting stronger in the engine room, as Thiago starts to settle down and Fabinho returns to midfield after spending much of the season at centre-half.
Here’s how the report went down with some Madrid fans, who are already looking ahead to their clash with the Reds after the international break:
- Report: Injured Arsenal man out of his country’s game tomorrow, being assessed by Gunners
- ‘Sell him’: Spurs fans react to report European club wants 29-year-old
- Who is Meena Harris’ biological father?
- ‘A lot more to come’: West Ham star thinks he’s going to get even better soon
- ‘He is the one’: Wright waxes lyrical about ‘impressive’ player he wants Arsenal to buy