Spanish journalist Guillem Balague says Valencia have made a second loan offer for Tottenham’s Harry Winks.
He claims that the Spanish outfit would pay his entire salary to bring him in on a temporary basis this month.
But he says that the loan payment Daniel Levy is demanding makes an exit very unlikely at the moment.
He expressed sympathy with the England international, saying he is currently ‘stuck’ at Spurs.
He did say that Winks isn’t wanted by Jose Mourinho – which might be a claim some fans take exception to.
Winks has played for Spurs in their last three Premier League games and two most recent EFL Cup matches.
The Englishman hasn’t been first choice, but the fact Mourinho has been using Winks would suggest that the midfielder isn’t quite ‘stuck’ at a club where he’s not wanted.
It remains to be seen what will happen with the loan bids coming in from Valencia for Winks.
It appears that Daniel Levy’s loan payment demands are the biggest stumbling block to a deal getting done.
And we’ll see if Levy eases up on those to allow Winks to maybe go and get regular football with the European Championship this summer in mind.
- Michael McKean aka ‘Lenny’ of Laverne & Shirley pays tribute to Cindy Williams
- Is the Sean Payton movie on Netflix? Where to stream Home Team
- Meet Ethan Pocic’s wife Heather as Jeffree Star tweet continues to puzzle
- Who is Henry Anderson’s wife Saryn? Jeffree Star tweet sends fans Googling
- Who is OussiFooty? Age, real name and nationality of TikTok footballer