Tottenham have made a loan to buy offer for Real Madrid’s Eder Militao, according to Corriere Dello Sport.
They report that Spurs face competition from Roma and both Milan clubs for the defender.
He has only had 134 La Liga minutes this season and Jose Mourinho has apparently offered him a deal with Spurs.
It’s not clear how much Tottenham would be willing to pay to sign the defender permanently at the end of the loan deal.
Mourinho clearly still wants reinforcements at centre half, with Davinson Sanchez unconvincing at times this season and Toby Alderweireld not getting any younger.
Militao may not be in the picture much at Madrid right now but he is a talented player.
He joined the Spanish giants for £43.5 million in 2019, which is a sign of his potential.
Back in March, Lionel Messi also called him ‘phenomenal‘, while discussing the best young players in the world.
The report says that Militao is no longer part of Zidane’s plans and he is free to join Spurs if he wants.
He’s still just 22, so at the right age to keep on improving if Spurs were to be able to land him on loan and then buy him.
- Meet Ethan Pocic’s wife Heather as Jeffree Star tweet continues to puzzle
- Michael McKean aka ‘Lenny’ of Laverne & Shirley pays tribute to Cindy Williams
- Is the Sean Payton movie on Netflix? Where to stream Home Team
- Who is Henry Anderson’s wife Saryn? Jeffree Star tweet sends fans Googling
- Who is OussiFooty? Age, real name and nationality of TikTok footballer