Paris Saint-Germain will make a loan swoop for Tottenham’s Dele Alli during next month’s transfer window.
According to the BBC, the French champions tried to sign Alli during the summer but Daniel Levy refused a deal.
The report now says the Englishman is certain to leave next month unless there’s a huge change in circumstances.
Alli has not been in a Spurs Premier League matchday squad since October 4th, and was an unused substitute last night.
Some Tottenham fans on Twitter feel that the move makes sense for all parties.
Alli gets a change of scene and potentially some more gametime. Tottenham will clear his wages off the books.
Jose Mourinho won’t keep getting asked about Alli in the press, and can focus on developing Tanguy Ndombele and Giovani Lo Celso.
We’ve selected some of the best reaction to the report that Alli is – as it stands – certain to leave next month.
- Meet Ethan Pocic’s wife Heather as Jeffree Star tweet continues to puzzle
- Michael McKean aka ‘Lenny’ of Laverne & Shirley pays tribute to Cindy Williams
- Is the Sean Payton movie on Netflix? Where to stream Home Team
- Who is Henry Anderson’s wife Saryn? Jeffree Star tweet sends fans Googling
- Who is OussiFooty? Age, real name and nationality of TikTok footballer