Leeds United are interested in a January swoop for Adama Traore of Wolves, according to 90Min.
They report that Traore wants regular football ahead of the European Championship, when he will hope to be in Spain’s squad.
His ongoing contract situation is apparently frustrating for Wolves, and the report says a January exit is possible.
Some Wolves fans on Twitter doubt Leeds can afford the rapid winger, however.
The report quotes £40 million for Traore, which would be a record transfer for the Whites.
It says that’s a drop from the £70 million Wolves have demanded in the past year when Traore was playing every week and his stock was higher.
Some other supporters wouldn’t mind the winger joining Leeds after the way he’s slipped out of the team.
Here’s what some Old Gold fans were saying on Twitter after hearing Leeds reportedly want Traore:
- Days’ Carson Boatman finds his feet wakesurfing despite it being his ‘first time’
- Where to buy JuneShine hard kombucha in Cody Ko’s new ‘hippie juice’ flavor
- Patrick Swayze’s ‘bad boy acting parts’ almost lost him iconic Ghost role
- Who is Richard Engel’s wife, Mary? NBC reporter and family mourn son, Henry
- Has there ever been a ‘winner’ of McKamey Manor? Haunt trends on TikTok