Wolves have confirmed that defender Jonny Otto has signed a new long-term deal with the club.
Jonny has committed his future to the Old Gold until 2025 having recently made his return to first team action.
The defender missed the first part of the season with a knee injury but played in the 0-0 draw with Leicester on Sunday.
About the news, he said: “”I am very happy to give everything back to the pack. The hard work continues.”
Wolves have been struggling somewhat this season, compared to the high standards they have set since coming back to the Premier League.
The injury to Raul Jimenez has been a major factor, with record signing Fabio Silva underprepared to deputise.
Nuno Espirito Santo has been trying to implement a more proactive playing style this season too.
That switch – including a move to a four-man backline – has had its teething problems which has seen Wolves drop into the bottom half of the table.
But Jonny’s new deal is a welcome piece of good news and this is how it went down on Twitter:
- Who is playing Chance on The Young and the Restless?
- What is Brett Biggs’ salary as Walmart’s chief financial officer steps down?
- Is Twas The Fight Before Christmas based on a real story?
- Who is Hard Rock Nick? Net worth of the self-proclaimed richest man
- Who is Raven Lyn Corneil as ex-bf Jack Dorsey steps down from Twitter?