Stoke City have confirmed the arrival of Tottenham winger Jack Clarke on loan.
The Spurs prospect has joined the Potters until the end of the season having struggled for gametime this season.
Clarke hasn’t been able to battle his way into Jose Mourinho’s plans and is embarking on a third Championship loan spell.
He has been loaned back to former club Leeds and also Queens Park Rangers so far and needs a strong spell in the second tier to impress Mourinho.
Stoke boss Michael O’Neill said: “Jack is an exciting young wide player who will bring an added dimension to our resources for the remainder of the season.”
Clarke is set to go straight into training with his new side today ahead of the game against Blackburn on Saturday.
Some Stoke fans on Twitter were excited about their new signing, believe that he can help fire them towards promotion back to the big time.
Here’s how the tweet confirming Clarke’s arrival at the Bet365 Stadium was greeted on Twitter:
- Meet Ethan Pocic’s wife Heather as Jeffree Star tweet continues to puzzle
- Michael McKean aka ‘Lenny’ of Laverne & Shirley pays tribute to Cindy Williams
- Is the Sean Payton movie on Netflix? Where to stream Home Team
- Who is Henry Anderson’s wife Saryn? Jeffree Star tweet sends fans Googling
- Who is OussiFooty? Age, real name and nationality of TikTok footballer