Tottenham Hotspur have made an offer for Real Madrid’s Eder Militao, according to Italian outlet Corriere Dello Sport.
They report that Spurs want to take the defender on loan until the end of the season, with an option to buy after that.
Militao is apparently not in Zinedine Zidane’s plans after playing just 134 minutes of league action this season.
At 22, the defender has plenty of time ahead of him to improve and can play at centre half and right back.
Some fans may wonder why an Italian outlet is reporting on the prospect of a Brazilian moving from a Spanish club to England.
But there is apparently interest from Italy, in the shape of Roma and both the Milan clubs.
The report says that Militao is free to join Tottenham if he wants, given Zidane’s stance on the player and the need to free up wages given the financial climate.
Jose Mourinho signed Joe Rodon in the summer but apparently feels he needs more reinforcements at the back.
Here’s how some Tottenham fans on Twitter reacted to the link:
- Meet Ethan Pocic’s wife Heather as Jeffree Star tweet continues to puzzle
- Michael McKean aka ‘Lenny’ of Laverne & Shirley pays tribute to Cindy Williams
- Is the Sean Payton movie on Netflix? Where to stream Home Team
- Who is Henry Anderson’s wife Saryn? Jeffree Star tweet sends fans Googling
- Who is OussiFooty? Age, real name and nationality of TikTok footballer