Wolves are interested in Liverpool striker Divock Origi, according to the Athletic.
There has been business between the two clubs of late. Diogo Jota moved from Molineux to Anfield during the summer.
Youngster Ki-Jana Hoever moved the other way and Origi could tread that same path when the transfer window opens next month.
Origi has apparently been a long term target for Wolves and they tried to sign him in the summer of 2018.
Origi has scored some crucial goals for Liverpool but has played just seven minutes of Premier League action this season.
Jota’s arrival has shunted him further down the pecking order and he has been omitted from Jurgen Klopp’s matchday 18 at times of late, despite the injury crisis at Anfield.
Some Reds on Twitter felt the time is right for Origi to go somewhere and play regularly.
They remain hugely grateful for his contribution to their Champions League win in 2019, but acknowledge it’s probably best for him to leave for Wolves now, two years after they first came in for him.
- Meet Ethan Pocic’s wife Heather as Jeffree Star tweet continues to puzzle
- Michael McKean aka ‘Lenny’ of Laverne & Shirley pays tribute to Cindy Williams
- Is the Sean Payton movie on Netflix? Where to stream Home Team
- Who is Henry Anderson’s wife Saryn? Jeffree Star tweet sends fans Googling
- Who is OussiFooty? Age, real name and nationality of TikTok footballer