Leeds United have been linked with a swoop for Wolves winger Adama Traore by 90Min.
They report that Traore is yet to sign a contract extension at Molineux and that situation is increasingly annoying the Old Gold hierarchy.
Traore is keen to get regular first team football with one eye on making the Spain squad for the European Championship.
That apparently means a January departure from Wolves is a possibility and that has alerted Leeds.
The report claims that Leeds could be set for a fresh injection of £50 million as the San Francisco 49ers seek closer ties with the club.
That could help them land the winger, who Marcelo Bielsa is apparently a fan of.
Victor Orta helped bring Traore to Middlesbrough in 2016 and the pair apparently have a very strong relationship.
The report quotes an asking price of £40 million, which would be a club-record for Leeds.
But that is still down from the £70 million the report claims Wolves had placed on Traore in the previous year.
Some Leeds fans may feel they don’t need another wide player, with centre half, left back and midfield more of a priority.
But there was also considerable excitement from some supporters on Twitter:
- What could ‘Coco Chow’ mean? Elaine Chao responds to Trump ‘attacks’
- Steven Cheung and Donald Trump’s timeline of working together
- ‘Percosivism’? Purposivism? Meaning explained amid Kennedy-Bjelkengren exchange
- Who is Florida OnlyFans mom Victoria ‘Snooks’ Triece and how old is she?
- Where did Biden judicial nominee Charnelle Bjelkengren go to law school?