Emile Smith Rowe’s strong run of recent form is set to be rewarded with a new Arsenal contract, according to the Daily Mail.
Smith Rowe’s current deal apparently sees him earn around £15,000 but he is set to earn a pay rise.
His new wage is reportedly going to be closer to £40,000 every week.
Smith Rowe’s contract has just over two years left to run and this extension should secure his long-term future.
A wage of £40,000-a-week reflects his new status but doesn’t put him into the same league as the likes of Willian, for example.
It does put him around the salary Bukayo Saka now earns after signing a new deal earlier this season.
Arsenal are apparently confident Smith Rowe will extend his deal at the Emirates Stadium.
And some fans on Twitter were absolutely thrilled by the report. Here’s how it went down:
- Meet Ethan Pocic’s wife Heather as Jeffree Star tweet continues to puzzle
- Michael McKean aka ‘Lenny’ of Laverne & Shirley pays tribute to Cindy Williams
- Is the Sean Payton movie on Netflix? Where to stream Home Team
- Who is Henry Anderson’s wife Saryn? Jeffree Star tweet sends fans Googling
- Who is OussiFooty? Age, real name and nationality of TikTok footballer