Arsenal defender Kieran Tierney is a target for Italian outfit Napoli, according to the Telegraph.
They report that Napoli tried to sign Tierney before he joined the Gunners from Celtic in 2019.
And he remains a target for the club, who are in the Europa League, the same as Arsenal.
It seems unlikely Tierney would leave Arsenal having established himself as such an important player this season.
Surely it would take Champions League football to make him even consider it. And he already snubbed Napoli to join Arsenal anyway.
It would be an awful move from Arsenal to let him go and Mikel Arteta surely realises that.
It would be a huge surprise if the links turned into Tierney leaving the Emirates Stadium in the summer.
Here’s how some Arsenal fans laughed off the rumour, quoting enormous asking prices and ridiculing the idea of selling such a big player:
- Michael McKean aka ‘Lenny’ of Laverne & Shirley pays tribute to Cindy Williams
- Is the Sean Payton movie on Netflix? Where to stream Home Team
- Meet Ethan Pocic’s wife Heather as Jeffree Star tweet continues to puzzle
- Who is Henry Anderson’s wife Saryn? Jeffree Star tweet sends fans Googling
- Who is OussiFooty? Age, real name and nationality of TikTok footballer