Arsenal loanee Konstantinos Mavropanos has been nominated for the Bundesliga Rookie of the Month award.
Mavropanos has caught the eye out on loan at Stuttgart in recent weeks and will battle Maxence Lacroix and Silas Wamangituka for the award.
Arsenal are still looking for their own settled central defensive pairing under Mikel Arteta.
Mavropanos might not have been in the frame to be included in it at the start of the season but he can’t do much more on loan to impress.
There was certainly a lot of love from Arsenal fans on Twitter when they heard the news.
It seems they’re going to be their utmost to ensure he wins the public vote ahead of his two competitors.
There’s a feeling he does have a future at Arsenal, having never really had a chance to impress under any manager since Arsene Wenger signed him in January 2018.
Here’s now his nomination went down with some supporters on Twitter:
- Michael McKean aka ‘Lenny’ of Laverne & Shirley pays tribute to Cindy Williams
- Is the Sean Payton movie on Netflix? Where to stream Home Team
- Meet Ethan Pocic’s wife Heather as Jeffree Star tweet continues to puzzle
- Who is Henry Anderson’s wife Saryn? Jeffree Star tweet sends fans Googling
- Who is OussiFooty? Age, real name and nationality of TikTok footballer