Southampton are confident that Danny Ings will sign a new contract before the end of the year, according to Eurosport.
They report that Ralph Hasenhuttl’s biggest priority ahead of the transfer window is tying Ings down.
And it looks like an announcement will be made soon with Ings happy and enjoying his football at St Mary’s.
Earlier this month, Hasenhuttl encouraged Ings to sign a new deal with the Saints.
That would be a major boost for Southampton going into the transfer window.
They currently sit third in the table, four points off table-toppers Liverpool after 13 games.
It could have been just the two if Hasenhuttl’s side had been able to make their dominance pay against Arsenal on Wednesday evening.
Ings’s form will be key to any Southampton success this term and it would be a bonus for Hasenhuttl if the Englishman’s future was resolved going into the winter window.
- Meet Ethan Pocic’s wife Heather as Jeffree Star tweet continues to puzzle
- Michael McKean aka ‘Lenny’ of Laverne & Shirley pays tribute to Cindy Williams
- Is the Sean Payton movie on Netflix? Where to stream Home Team
- Who is Henry Anderson’s wife Saryn? Jeffree Star tweet sends fans Googling
- Who is OussiFooty? Age, real name and nationality of TikTok footballer