The Scottish giants reportedly wanted the Burnley midfielder last summer before Brady signed a one-year contract extension to keep him in the Premier League.
Now, Celtic are once again rumoured to be interested in Brady. The Scottish Sun has stated that the 29-year-old is on the ‘wanted list’ for Neil Lennon’s side.
The Hoops currently sit second in the Scottish Premiership table, a huge 21 points away from Rangers.
So adding an experienced midfielder in Brady could be just what Lennon needs to get his side back on track and moving forward once again for next season.
Brady – could be doing better at Burnley
Brady has played 16 Premier League matches this season, which is a solid amount of game time for Burnley, and should defiantly be seen as a positive.
However, with just one goal and one assist to show for these outings, the 29-year-old has hardly been the most exciting player to watch.
The main thing Lennon would be buying is experience, the Republic of Ireland international has been playing at a high level for a number of years now. So, the Hoops boss will have no worries about Brady being nervous on the big stages.
Brady started his career at Manchester United, before moving to Hull and Norwich before eventually ending up at Burnley. Will his next club be one in Scotland? We will have to wait and see.
- Rory Gibson reflects on ‘feeling numb’ moment he found out he was joining Y&R
- Who is Kelly Fisher? Dodi Al Fayed’s ex-girlfriend was a Calvin Klein model
- Kobe Bryant’s autopsy report goes viral on Twitter two years after his tragic death
- Steve Martin’s dad became his harshest critic after failed attempt at Hollywood
- Beverly Hills star Denise Dowse dies after falling into coma in meningitis battle