Celtic wanted at least £35 million for Odsonne Edouard during the summer, according to the Athletic.
They rejected a bid from an unnamed German Champions League club for his services.
But that was apparently the only formal approach made for the Frenchman and now his value has plummeted.
The report says that Edouard is likely to leave Parkhead in the coming summer but Celtic won’t get anything close to the £35 million demand from last year.
That price tag apparently warded off interest from a host of Premier League clubs in 2020.
They never took their keenness any further because of the asking price but that doesn’t seem to be an issue any more.
That, along with Celtic’s PR disaster of a season, has reduced Edouard’s asking price, although it’s not specified by how much.
Paris Saint-Germain also have a 40 per cent sell-on clause for Edouard, so Celtic may not end up pocketing a huge amount at all with which to secure a replacement.
- How old was Sean Murray in Hocus Pocus? NCIS star didn’t reprise role in sequel
- What is Dua Lipa and Trevor Noah’s age gap as dating rumors fly?
- Inside George Clooney’s romance with wife Amal as he says he ‘couldn’t be prouder’ of her
- Carl Azuz finally addresses leaving CNN 10 after sudden absence
- Video of Tua Tagovaolia’s fingers and hands post-injury worries fans