There is an understanding between Arsenal and Hector Bellerin that this summer is the right time for them to cut ties according to ESPN.
They report that Arteta convinced the defender to give him one more season last summer.
Paris Saint-Germain and former club Barcelona were serious options then – but it remains be seen whether either will be interested this time around.
The report claims PSG, now managed by former Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino of course, have an option to buy right-back Alessandro Florenzi in the summer.
That will likely cool their interest in Bellerin, while Barcelona’s financial status is an issue too.
They’re likely looking at free transfers and cheaper signings in the summer.
Bellerin has two years left on his contract and Arsenal are unlikely to let him go on the cheap.
So while Bellerin might be ready for a new start, there’s not an obvious suitor.
But his contract situation makes it interesting for Arsenal, as it will reduce his transfer value with every passing window.
- Is Kaitlin Olson related to the Olsen twins? Actress’ link debunked
- Shoppers predict 2022 ‘Oreo shortage’ amid empty cookie shelves
- How old is Yris Palmer? Age and career of Kylie Jenner’s ‘best friend’
- B&B fans joke Tanner Novlan is ‘cheating’ at golf as he tries shortcut
- How to preorder Broken Bells’ Into The Blue on vinyl: Release date revealed