Harry Kane and Heung-min Son have been two of the most devastating forwards in the Premier League for a number of years now.
But the England captain told Spurs TV he feels their dynamic has gone to the next level this season.
Kane says the duo have been working on being more clinical, and that has resulted in them getting the rub of the green on occasion too.
“This season, Sonny’s been running in behind,” said Kane. “We’ve had a great relationship over the years but this season has clicked a little bit more.
“Probably both of us have been working on being a bit more clinical in the final third, the final pass or the final finish.
“When someone’s on good form, you just try and find them. You end up scoring goals, it might be little deflections or through the keeper’s legs so we’re riding that wave at the moment.”
If Spurs can keep Kane and Son fit, the sky is the limit during a season when every team in the Premier League has their problems.
Kane is capable of a 30-goal season and Son can get 20 on this form – so everyone of a Spurs persuasion will be hoping their form continues.
The work they’re doing on being more clinical is clearly paying off; Son has eight Premier League goals – as many as anyone in the division – and Kane sits just behind with seven.
The duo will need to be ruthless to carry Tottenham’s title hopes but they’re more than capable.
- Stranger Things: Joyce and Hopper finally kiss and fans are HERE for it
- Hustle fans make Kermit Wilts joke after Juancho Hernangomez is waived by Utah
- Heartwarming moment Peter Reckell’s ‘Bo’ meets onscreen daughter ‘Ciara’
- What will happen to Technoblade’s merch store after YouTuber’s death?
- Listen to ‘Chrissy Wake Up’ as original spawns Stranger Things fan remixes