Jurgen Klopp was heard shouting at his Liverpool team to ‘wake up’ after conceding against Fulham yesterday, by the Sky Sports commentary team.
The Reds were not at the races at all in the opening part of the game at Craven Cottage, with a performance which was way below par.
Liverpool were outplayed for much of the game until they finally conceded, and Klopp was visibly unhappy with what he was watching.
“(Klopp)’s just underneath us,” Reds legend and Sky co-commentator Jamie Carragher said after 28 minutes of the match, when Liverpool had just conceded.
“You just heard him for five or ten seconds, screaming on when that ball went in, screaming at all the players to wake up.
“Very rarely do you criticise the attitude of this Liverpool team but they haven’t looked ready from minute one.”
Liverpool ultimately improved after scoring, although it’s fair to say they didn’t hit top gear.
Mo Salah’s second half penalty earned a 1-1 draw, as they missed the opportunity to go top of the league.
Klopp’s shouting from the sidelines did appear to produce some kind of response, but it was a disappointing afternoon.
All eyes will now be on the midweek clash against Tottenham, as Jose Mourinho brings his side to Anfield for a crunch clash at the top of the table.
- Meet Ethan Pocic’s wife Heather as Jeffree Star tweet continues to puzzle
- Michael McKean aka ‘Lenny’ of Laverne & Shirley pays tribute to Cindy Williams
- Is the Sean Payton movie on Netflix? Where to stream Home Team
- Who is Henry Anderson’s wife Saryn? Jeffree Star tweet sends fans Googling
- Who is OussiFooty? Age, real name and nationality of TikTok footballer