WWE star Kevin Nash took to Instagram to announce the sad news the family of former professional wrestler Scott Hall, aka Razor Ramon, is preparing to turn off his life support after he suffered three heart attacks.
The update comes after Hall’s health took a bad turn at the weekend following complications arising from hip replacement surgery, Metro reports.
Hall, better known as Razor Ramon, is hailed as one of the most influential stars of wrestling in the 1990s.
In tribute, we take a look at Razor Ramon’s most inspirational and powerful quotes.
- EXPLAINED: Who voices Miriam in Pixar’s Turning Red?
Kevin Nash makes Scott Hall announcement
Kevin Nash took to Instagram to announce Scott Hall’s family is preparing to turn off his life support. The wrestling star, ring name Razor Ramon, suffered three heart attacks at the weekend, Metro reports. Hall underwent hip replacement surgery last week.
“Scott’s on life support. Once his family is in place, they will discontinue life support,” Nash shared on social media.
“I’m going to lose the one person on this planet I’ve spent more of my life with than anyone else. My heart is broken. I love Scott with all my heart but now I have to prepare my life without him in the present. I’ve been blessed to have a friend who took me at face value and I him.”
- TRENDING: Meet Jerry Jones’ wife Eugenia: Dallas Cowboys owner’s family life explored
17 most motivating Razor Ramon quotes
As a tribute to Scott Hall, we’ve put together 17 of the most motivating Razor Ramon quotes:
- “My life is like driving down a road. I occasionally glance in the rear-view mirror but I’m not focused on the past or looking back any more.”
- “My most important legacy is being a good father to my two children.”
- “If I had to do it all over again, I’d probably live the same way.”
- “It’s hard to ask for help. It’s even harder to accept it when people offer it.”
- “If you have any talent, you can’t be held back, and you can’t be held down.”
- “You don’t get any better unless you’re around guys who know more than you.”
- “If I could leave anybody with anything, it’s this – if you need help, ask for it.”
- “I think the best thing I can do for me is to show up places and be clear-headed. Because when I’m clear-headed, my phone rings. I get opportunities.”
- “Hard work pays off, dreams come true. Bad times don’t last, but BAD GUYS do.”
- “Look at my life. I almost died. I almost died several times. My shoulders were down, man. But I kicked out. I kicked out again. Someone upstairs obviously likes me. So maybe I should, too.”
- “Be positive. Keep grinding. Stay positive.”
- “The only thing I’m sure of is I don’t know, but I know that positivity works.”
- “You can’t control the weather, but there are definitely things you can do to protect yourself and the investment you’ve made in your boat.”
- “What sucks the most is when you can’t even keep a promise to yourself.”
- “I had the inability to ask for help when I needed it. People offered to help me, but I refused. They’d ask ‘How are you?’ and I’d answer, ‘Better than you.’”
- “I’ve always said it ain’t Show Friends. It’s Show Business.”
- “Survey says: One more for the bad guys.
We send our thoughts and prayers to the family and friends of Scott Hall/Razor Ramon at this difficult time.