Youngsters Miguel Azeez and Florian Balogun have been pictured in Arsenal training.
Ahead of tonight’s Europa League clash against Molde, the academy products trained with the first team.
Azeez is yet to make his first team debut, while Balogun is awaiting a first start having come off the bench against Dundalk.
They both took to Twitter to post messages to the Arsenal fans ahead of the match.
The Europa League is an ideal competition in which Mikel Arteta can rotate his squad and maybe give some youngsters a game.
It would be a surprise to see either man start the game, with Arsenal still in need of a result to ensure qualification.
There may well be dead rubbers to come where a younger side can be played without risk.
That would give Arteta an ideal opportunity to rest his senior stars in this frantic season, with games every three days between now and Christmas.
Azeez has been making waves in the Under 23 side and is a midfielder who has been compared to Patrick Vieira.
Whether those comparisons are helpful is another conversation entirely.
Balogun is a young hitman fighting with Eddie Nketiah and Gabriel Martinelli – and behind them in the pecking order – to show he can be Arsenal’s next marksman.
Both are primed and ready for action if they get the nod tonight.
- Meet Ethan Pocic’s wife Heather as Jeffree Star tweet continues to puzzle
- Michael McKean aka ‘Lenny’ of Laverne & Shirley pays tribute to Cindy Williams
- Is the Sean Payton movie on Netflix? Where to stream Home Team
- Who is Henry Anderson’s wife Saryn? Jeffree Star tweet sends fans Googling
- Who is OussiFooty? Age, real name and nationality of TikTok footballer