Tottenham winger Jack Clarke is set for a loan move to Championship club Stoke City, according to the Daily Mail.
Clarke made a rare appearance from the substitutes bench in the 5-0 win over Marine on Sunday.
But Spurs are apparently keen for him to go out on loan and get more regular gametime.
He has already had loans at former club Leeds and Queens Park Rangers in the second tier.
Clarke wasn’t signed by Mourinho and has found it tough to force his way into the Portuguese manager’s plans.
He has Gareth Bale, Lucas Moura, Steven Bergwijn and Heung-min Son to battle with for spots on the wing.
A loan move to the Championship makes sense for all parties in view of his lack of gametime.
Spurs will be looking for him to shine in the second tier if he is going to show Mourinho he is capable of making an impact in the first team.
Stoke have been busy in the loan market as they continue their upturn in fortunes under Michael O’Neill.
- Meet the cast of Netflix’s Feels Like Ishq: Indian anthology series released 23 July!
- What is Nyjah Huston’s ethnicity? Parents and family background explored
- Bootleg fire meaning: What is the Oregon blaze named after?
- How many gold medals does Tunisia have? Olympic Games performances explored
- Who is Matt Anderson’s wife, Jackie? Meet the Olympic volleyball star’s family