What is Barret Robbins’ net worth? We explore the former American football player’s salary.
Robbins is a former American football center who played nine seasons for the Oakland Raiders in the NFL.
Who is Barret Robbins?
Barret Robbins was born on 26 August 1973.
After playing at Texas Christian University, Robbins was taken by the Oakland Raiders in the second round of the 1995 NFL Draft.
Barret Robbins went on to be elected to the Pro Bowl in 2002. He later was the leader of the Raiders offensive line that led them to Super Bowl XXXVII.
Barret Robbins: Net worth
Barret Robbins’ net worth has been estimated anywhere up to $3 million.
Robbins has no listed transactions and so his NFL salary is unknown.
What happened to Barret Robbins?
Barret Robbins eventually retired from professional football in 2003. This was largely due to his longstanding troubles with mental health.
This infamously affected his Super Bowl performance in 2002, when he went missing on the eve of the big game. It was revealed that Robbins was in the midst of a manic episode when he went off the radar. Barret Robbins suffers from bipolar disorder.
Robbins has largely kept off the radar over the past decade, despite some public run-ins with the law.
- Predicted Liverpool XI vs Arsenal: Klopp to recall £29m man following training update
- Arsenal predicted XI vs Liverpool: Arteta recalls 25-year-old without a league start since February
- Bielsa makes 2 changes, no Klich: Leeds’ predicted XI vs Sheffield United
- Three players who must bounce back after international break, including 31-year-old Arsenal man
- Predicting Liverpool’s 4 Premier League games in April