Taylor Dee death: reports have been spreading on social media that the country musician, Taylor Dee, has suddenly passed away.
Let’s take a look back on the musician’s life and career.
Who is Taylor Dee?
Taylor Dee is a country musician from Texas. She began her singing career when she was 12, as she got accepted to All State Regional Choir.
She joined her first band, Chasing Highways, when she graduated from high school in 2005.
After this, Taylor Dee went on to audition for American Idol in 2009 and The Voice in 2015.
However, after not being accepted to these shows, she began to lose hope in her music career taking off.
But in 2017, she landed a gig with a band called Loaded Revolver. Following this, she persevered, and her first album The Buzz was released in 2019.
After this, she went on to release music videos from songs on the album. She had two songs in the Top 100 Texas Charts in 2020 and 2021, Greener Grass and Top Shelf Liquor.
Taylor Dee has two kids, Vayden and River.
Taylor Dee death aged 33
It’s been reported that Taylor Dee has died in a car accident at the age of 33.
The news was shared on Facebook first by Dee’s family and friends.
Since then, however, tributes have poured over onto other social media platforms as friends and fans try to wrap their heads around what has happened.
A fundraising page has been set up to help her family during this difficult time.
- Rising country music star Taylor Dee dies at 33
- ‘Fantastic’: Some Villa fans buzzing about the ‘great news’ coming out of Villa Park
- ‘Were really good’: Carragher names two Liverpool players who really impressed him last night
- Where was St Patrick born? He’s patron saint of Ireland – but is he Irish?
- Where to watch Oscar nominated film The Man Who Sold His Skin