Rosalía is heading out on tour this summer, with fans eager to know how to bag tickets in her Motomami tour presale.
The tour is the Spanish singer-songwriter’s first world tour and takes its name from her third album, which dropped in March.
We take a look at when tickets sales for Rosalía’s upcoming Motomami shows start, as well as what codes fans can use for presale tickets.
- TRENDING: Freddie Freeman’s son hugging Dansby Swanson is cuteness overload
Rosalía announces Motomami world tour
In a post to Instagram on Monday (18 April), Spanish singer-songwriter Rosalía announced to her 19.9 million followers that she will embark on her first world tour this summer.
The Motomami tour follows the release of her third album and will kick off in July in Almería, Spain and will conclude in December in Paris, France.
The tour also sees Rosalía perform a number of shows across the US in the fall, between September and October. The full dates for the Motomami 2022 world tour are as follows:
- 6 July – Almería, Spain
- 9 July – Sevilla, Spain
- 12 July – Granada, Spain
- 14 July – Malaga, Spain
- 16 July – Valencia, Spain
- 19 July – Madrid, Spain
- 20 July – Madrid, Spain
- 23 July – Barcelona, Spain
- 24 July – Barcelona, Spain
- 27 July – Bilbao, Spain
- 29 July – A Coruña, Spain
- 01 August – Palma, Spain – Son Fusteret
- 14 August – Mexico City, Mexico
- 17 August – Guadalajara, Mexico
- 19 August – Monterrey, Mexico
- 22 August – Sao Paulo, Brazil
- 25 August – Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 28 August – Santiago, Chile
- 31 August – Bogota, Colombia
- 3 September– La Romana, Dominican Republic
- 9 September – San Juan, Puerto Rico
- 15 September – Boston, Massachusetts
- 18 September – New York, New York
- 19 September – New York, New York
- 23 September – Toronto, Canada
- 26 September – Washington, DC
- 28 September – Chicago, Illinois
- 2 October – San Diego, California
- 4 October – San Francisco, California
- 7 October – Inglewood, California
- 8 October – Inglewood, California
- 12 October – Houston, Texas
- 14 October – Irving, Texas
- 17 October – Atlanta, Georgia
- 22 October – Miami, Florida
- 25 November – Porto, Portugal
- 27 November – Lisbon, Portugal
- 1 December – Milan, Italy
- 4 December – Berlin, Germany
- 7 December – Dusseldorf, Germany
- 10 December – Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 12 December – Brussels, Belgium
- 15 December – London, United Kingdom
- 18 December – Paris, France
- EXPLAINED: Who was Betty Ford’s first husband as First Lady explores her early years?
Join the Motomami US presale with these codes
Following Rosalía’s Motomami tour announcement, fans are understandably curious to know how to get their hands on tickets.
The American Express early access presale is currently happening today (Tuesday 19 April), with tickets available on Ticketmaster. According to Zumic, fans can use the code INGOLD to access tickets, however, an American Express card must be used to complete the transaction.
Other presales for the US leg of the tour are set to start on Thursday (21 April), with fans also able to purchase tickets via Ticketmaster.
Local venues have already begun sharing codes of their own for shows. Fans looking to secure tickets for the 8 & 7 October shows in Inglewood, California, can use the code ROADIE.
We also found a few other venue codes on Twitter:
- WATCH: Adriana Lima posts baby gender reveal video with Andre Lemmers
General sale starts Friday
If you were not able to get tickets in the presale, you might still be able to in the Motomami tour general sale, which starts on Friday (22 April).
As with the presale, tickets will be available via Ticketmaster, with more touring information available on Rosalía’s website.