Fans of the Croatian cellist Stjepan Hauser are curious as to whether he is engaged after he shared a proposal picture on Instagram.
On 5 March 2021, Hauser shared a series of videos and then a snapshot of the moment he seemingly proposed. Down on one knee, Hauser proposed to a woman on the beach. He then shared a photo of the couple kissing.
Here’s what we know about Hauser’s engagement.
Is Stjepan Hauser engaged?
Stjepan Hauser hasn’t confirmed his engagement in a statement, although the pictures seem to speak for themselves.
From the looks of Hauser’s Instagram, he is engaged as of March 2021.
Who is Hauser engaged to?
In the proposal video and pictures Hauser shared to Instagram on 5 March 2021, the face of his betrothed was not revealed.
We do, however, know that her name is Benedetta Caretta.
Hauser has been dating the Italian singer for over a year now. The couple rose to public prominence throughout the lockdown as they continued to share videos of them performing together.
Hauser and Benedetta – who he calls Señorita – have performed together since at least November 2019.
Benedetta rarely shows her face in these videos, so it’s not surprising she didn’t show face in the proposal video either.
- ‘He’s flying at the moment’: Ben Godfrey applauds ‘top class’ 28-year-old Everton man
- ‘I know his quality’: Tomas Soucek hails ‘really important’ West Ham star ahead of Leeds clash
- 5 Tackles, 23 Passes: Tottenham Hotspur loanee shone in disappointing defeat
- ‘He’s so good’, ‘scenes’: Some Arsenal fans rave over ‘underrated’ 18-year-old academy prospect
- Alan Smith claims 2018 Arsenal signing is now past his best