What is Cassidy’s net worth? We explore the rapper’s earnings to date.
Cassidy is a 37-year-old rapper originally from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He was born Barry Adrian Reese on 7 July 1982.
With seven albums under his belt, Cassidy has solidified his name as one of the best in Philly hip hop. But how much is Cassidy worth? We explore his career and net worth to date.
Who is Cassidy?
Cassidy started out as a freestyle and battle rapper, earning him a record deal in 2002 with Ruff Ryders and Full Surface Records. These were under the wing of J Records.
In 2004 Cassidy released his debut album Split Personality. It debuted at number 2 on the US Billboard 200 chart. A year later, in 2005, Cassidy released I’m A Hustla.
Cassidy has released seven albums to date. His most recent, Da Wiseman, released this year.
Cassidy: Net worth 2021
Cassidy’s current net worth is reportedly $500,000 although some figures have estimated higher.
Cassidy vs Hitman
On 20 March 2021, Rare Breed Entertainment shared a faceoff between Cassidy and Hitman.
In its first day the video has racked up nearly 500,000 views on YouTube.
They are preparing for their battle on 3 April 2021. It will take place at Believe Music Hall (12pm @ 181 Ralph David Abernathy Blvd SW, Atlanta, GA 30312).
You can get tickets and live pay-per-view now at rarebreedent.com.
- Missing dog Nala returns home one month after being stolen
- Lil Durk addresses Dallas afterparty shooting on Instagram
- ‘He’s the future’: Some Everton fans loved ‘outstanding’ 21-year-old’s performance vs Man City
- Andrew Male remembers wife Colette one year after passing
- 122 touches, 96 passes, 3 dribbles: Man City star was kept busy vs Everton