What is Will Ferrell’s net worth? With the actor appearing on screens almost everywhere this Christmas, Elf fans are curious about the star’s personal life and wealth.
Will Ferrell was born in Irvine, California, on 16 July 1967. His father, Roy was a musician and his mother, Betty, was a teacher. Will showed interest in acting in high school, where he performed comic voices for the school morning announcements.
In 1995, Ferrell began a seven-year stint on Saturday Night Live and was a major hit with his comic impersonations. He later went on to star in blockbuster comedies such as Anchorman, Talladega Nights and the beloved Christmas comedy, Elf.
What is Will Ferrell’s net worth in 2020?
Will Ferrell reportedly has a net worth in 2020 of 160 million dollars. By 2001, Ferrell had become the highest paid cast member in Saturday Night Live’s history, with earnings of $17,500 per episode.
Ferrell made the jump from TV to Hollywood with his unforgettable role as Frank the Tank, in 2003’s Old School and later that same year he starred as Buddy in the Christmas favourite, Elf.
In 2004, Ferrell earned $7 million for his role as Ron Burgundy in the cult classic, Anchorman.
The financial peak of Ferrell’s career came with his $20-million-per-movie pay checks in 2005 for Bewitched and Kicking and Screaming.
Ferrell earned another $20 million for his role in Talladega Nights the following year in 2006 and the same again for Semi-Pro in 2008.
- Tamar Braxton opens up about suicide attempt
- Phil Neville says he’s changed his mind about ‘incredible’ Everton player
- ‘Doesn’t feel the same’: Carragher claims Liverpool really miss £20m player when he doesn’t play
- ‘It is working’: BBC pundit hails Everton man Ancelotti ‘has got playing again’
- Gary Neville gushes over Liverpool 22-year-old who ‘mesmerizes’ him