Where was Squared Love filmed? The Polish film has just debuted on Netflix, bringing some new talent to home screens, and fans are curious were the romantic comedy was filmed.
The Polish production follows Enzo, a celebrity journalist, who lives a luxurious life, picking up women in fancy sports cars while writing salacious gossip. Enzo’s life changes entirely when he meets school teacher, Klaudia, who moonlights as a celebrity model.
Squared Love currently sits at a 40% audience approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes with one review saying: “Squared Love will leave audiences desperate for the conclusion to come in a slightly cheesy, but well delivered, intimate story.”
Where was Squared Love filmed?
According to IMDB, Squared Love was filmed in the Polish capital, Warsaw.
Warsaw is one of the most popular destinations in Europe for city breaks. Located at the crossroads between West and East Europe, it is a melting pot of culture and is renowned for its countless festivals and art events.
The city also renowned for its history and museums, like the Warsaw Rising Museum and Museum of The History of Polish Jews.
- Meet Polish actress Adrianna Chlebicka, from Netflix’s Squared Love
- Jamie Carragher shares why he thinks Klopp’s heart sunk watching Leicester last week
- Pakistan look to have unearthed an exciting new white-ball star
- Ariana Grande’s 34+35 remix reignites questions about singer’s veganism
- ‘Keep your head up gaffer’: Some Arsenal fans back Arteta after his heartbreaking comments