What movie has the island of misfit toys? If you’re looking for a Christmas nostalgia fix, look no further than this childhood holiday classic.
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and the Island of Misfit Toys is an animation movie released in 2001, starring Richard Dreyfus as Scoop the Snowman and Jamie Lee Curtis as Queen Camilla.
The story follows Rudolph and his friends Hermey, Yukon Cornelius and ‘Bubbles’ the Abominable Snowman as they try to thwart the Evil Toy Taker from stealing all of Santa’s toys.
Fans looking to rekindle their nostalgia can stream the island of misfit toys on Xfinity Stream this Christmas.
Christmas Classics from the late 90s and early 2000s
Jack Frost, released in 1998 and starring Micheal Keaton is sure to ignite childhood memories of Christmas.
The film follows the story of Jack, who after dying in a car accident returns as a snowman, which gives him the chance to put things right with his son.
How The Grinch Stole Christmas
How The Grinch Stole Christmas, released in 2000 and starring Jim Carrey is a film adaptation of the classic Dr. Seuss book. The bad-tempered Grinch plans to ruin Christmas for the cheerful residents of Whoville in this beloved children’s story.
Where to watch it? How The Grinch Stole Christmas is available to watch on the Sky Store
The Polar Express
The Polar Express, released in 2004, stars Tom Hanks and Chris Coppola. In the film, a young boy undertakes a magical adventure to the North Pole and on the way learns about the spirit of Christmas, friendship and bravery.
- Neco Williams says one Liverpool player was ‘unreal’ against Fulham
- Our View: Why Chris Gayle is lucky to be on ‘player of the decade’ list
- ‘So much quality’: Dier names Tottenham summer signing who’s really impressed him
- Report: Two Arsenal players face late fitness tests to decide if they can play tonight
- ‘He will be sold’: Some Spurs fans think £50k-a-week man is off after what Mourinho’s said