Shiva Baby: where to watch? After a new trailer has been released, many people are interested in watching the 2020 comedy movie.
So, where and when can you watch Shiva Baby?
What is Shiva Baby about?
Shiva Baby is a 2020 comedy movie written and directed by Emma Seligman in her directorial debut.
It’s adapted from a short film of the same name and has been described by Slant Magazine as “a refreshingly contemporary twist on the coming-of-age story.”
Vanity Fair hailed it as “a low budget, panic inducing, sexy millennial dramedy.”
The film follows Danielle (Rachel Sennott), a directionless young bisexual Jewish woman who attends a shiva with her family.
While here, she has an awkward encounter with her sugar daddy Max (Danny Deferrari) and her ex-girlfriend Maya (Molly Gordon).
Here’s the trailer for Shiva Baby:
Is it currently available to stream?
Shiva Baby debuted at 2020’s South by Southwest Festival.
But where can you watch it? Is Shiva Baby currently available on streaming platforms?
Sadly, the movie isn’t available to watch on streaming platforms right now. But it won’t be long until it is!
On April 2, Shiva Baby will be available to watch in the US on streaming platforms such as Amazon Prime and Apple TV.
However, the movie is currently available to watch on streaming services in Canada.
- ‘A help to us all’: Arsenal loanee loves working with ‘straight to the point’ manager
- 3 ways Tottenham could replace Reguilon and Davies against Newcastle
- ‘Ideal’: Some Liverpool fans react to links with defender who kept Haaland quiet last week
- How accurate is Netflix’s Seaspiracy?
- ‘A problem’: Sagna says £27m Arsenal man needs to be ‘more aggressive’ to succeed