Who was Eric “E” Miller? We explore the Concrete Cowboy tribute.
Netflix’s neo-western was released on 2 April 2021. The film, directed by Ricky Staub, follows Stranger Things‘ Caleb McLaughlin as Cole, a rebellious teen who finds himself spending a summer with cowboys.
The movie also stars Idris Elba, Jharrel Jerome and Method Man.
Concrete Cowboy pays tribute to Eric “E” Miller
At the end of the movie, before the credits roll, Concrete Cowboy pays tribute to an Eric “E” Miller.
The caption reads: “In Memory of Eric “E” Miller.”
Eric’s link to the film’s production was not initially clear, although it has been revealed that he worked with horses in Philadelphia.
Who was Eric “E” Miller?
Eric “E” Miller was tragically killed in 2019. He was 46 years old when he passed.
Eric’s sister Elise Bey said of him: “He had a program where he did horseback riding for youth in urban neighborhoods for free to give them an escape from the everyday life in an urban neighborhood.”
She continued: “If somebody needed something from him, he would give you the shirt off his back.”
- Predicted Tottenham XI vs Newcastle: 13-goal man to slot back into side
- Exploring former NFL star Barret Robbins’ career
- Newcastle predicted XI vs Tottenham: Bruce changes formation again with Hayden out
- Predicted Liverpool XI vs Arsenal: Klopp to recall £29m man following training update
- Arsenal predicted XI vs Liverpool: Arteta recalls 25-year-old without a league start since February