What is “Feral February”? Twitter users are calling to cancel the month of March and replace it with “Feral February 2.0.”
This 28 February 2021, the hashtag #CancelMarch started trending on Twitter. Fans of popular gamers such as Karl Jacobs, Quackity and GeorgeNotFound have called for a second month of their “Feral February.”
What is Feral February?
Feral February saw some of the most popular gamers and YouTubers go on an online rampage, streaming more than ever before.
This included Dream, GeorgeNotFound, Karl Jacobs, Sapnap, and Quackity. They comprise the “Feral Boys,” a group of Minecraft streamers.
With the conclusion of the month, some online have expressed that they felt the month wasn’t as busy as promised.
Twitter calls to #CancelMarch for Feral February 2.0
The fans who wanted more content from the streamers have called to “cancel March” and replace it with another Feral February.
When #CancelMarch started trending on Twitter on 28 February 2021, one user explained: “People have decided to cancel March and call it Feral February 2.0 after Karl says it’s unfair that February only has 28 days.”
Karl Jacobs chipped in with the #CancelMarch trend and said that Feral February 2.0 will be starting from Monday, 1 March 2021.
- Exploring Sonja McLaughlan’s age and birthday
- ‘He has been great for us’: David Moyes praises ‘terrific’ 28-year-old despite City loss
- ‘Don’t Tread On Me’ flag’s revolutionary history explored
- 61 Touches, 7 Tackles: Leicester City midfielder put on a masterclass despite Arsenal loss
- Who are the It Was Always You stars dating?