Spanish journalist Guillem Balague says Valencia have made a second loan offer for Tottenham’s Harry Winks.
He claims that the Spanish outfit would pay his entire salary to bring him in on a temporary basis this month.
But he says that the loan payment Daniel Levy is demanding makes an exit very unlikely at the moment.
He expressed sympathy with the England international, saying he is currently ‘stuck’ at Spurs.
He did say that Winks isn’t wanted by Jose Mourinho – which might be a claim some fans take exception to.
Winks has played for Spurs in their last three Premier League games and two most recent EFL Cup matches.
The Englishman hasn’t been first choice, but the fact Mourinho has been using Winks would suggest that the midfielder isn’t quite ‘stuck’ at a club where he’s not wanted.
It remains to be seen what will happen with the loan bids coming in from Valencia for Winks.
It appears that Daniel Levy’s loan payment demands are the biggest stumbling block to a deal getting done.
And we’ll see if Levy eases up on those to allow Winks to maybe go and get regular football with the European Championship this summer in mind.
- What happened to 18veno? Fans pay tribute to South Carolina rapper
- Meet Vicky Araico: Daughter From Another Mother actress has starred in films with Brad Pitt!
- Is Camille Cottin on Instagram? Age and husband of the Call My Agent! star
- Meet Hicham from Call My Agent! – Age and career of the Netflix star
- Disenchantment: Bean and Mora’s relationship explored!