Tottenham midfielder Moussa Sissoko has commented on his future with the club.
Speaking to BEIN Sports, via the Sun, Sissoko was reluctant to unequivocally commit his future to the club.
He also said that he has had calls from other teams and that he’d leave his agent to deal with it.
Sissoko was a nailed-on starter during the early part of the season but his form has tailed off slightly in recent months.
“I could tell you ‘yes,’ but we know that everything can happen very quickly in football.
“I will try to have the best season possible with my club. Once it is over there will be the Euro 2020 finals, and I hope to be involved.
“I will leave my agent to deal with off-the-field matters.
“I have had calls from various other clubs. But I will remain focused on Tottenham for now.”
Sissoko’s comments have got some Spurs fans on Twitter talking about his future.
They haven’t forgotten his really shaky start to his Tottenham career and some haven’t been impressed with his recent form.
Here’s how his comments went down with some supporters on Twitter:
- Report: Moyes thinks Arsenal man is perfect for his style of play at West Ham
- Who is Sara Sidner’s husband? Is the CNN reporter married?
- ‘It will not clean the season’: Tottenham star speaks honestly about club’s situation
- ‘Outstanding’: James Milner applauds ‘absolutely fantastic’ Liverpool man against Real Madrid
- Dan Bongino ethnicity: Viewers curious about his background after FOX debate