Stoke City have confirmed the arrival of Tottenham winger Jack Clarke on loan.
The Spurs prospect has joined the Potters until the end of the season having struggled for gametime this season.
Clarke hasn’t been able to battle his way into Jose Mourinho’s plans and is embarking on a third Championship loan spell.
He has been loaned back to former club Leeds and also Queens Park Rangers so far and needs a strong spell in the second tier to impress Mourinho.
Stoke boss Michael O’Neill said: “Jack is an exciting young wide player who will bring an added dimension to our resources for the remainder of the season.”
Clarke is set to go straight into training with his new side today ahead of the game against Blackburn on Saturday.
Some Stoke fans on Twitter were excited about their new signing, believe that he can help fire them towards promotion back to the big time.
Here’s how the tweet confirming Clarke’s arrival at the Bet365 Stadium was greeted on Twitter:
- What is 115 Day? The meaning behind Call of Duty’s special zombie day
- Urban Meyer net worth: The NFL coach’s wealth explored
- Everton transfer update: Toffees eye four signings, prepared to allow two to depart
- Why is Doja Cat’s mom trending? Because of what she found under Doja’s bed
- ‘Robbed’, ‘disrespectful’: West Ham fans angered by Premier League announcement