Aston Villa manager Dean Smith has confirmed Jack Grealish will miss tomorrow’s clash against Leeds.
Grealish was out of the 2-1 home defeat to Leicester last Sunday and will remain sidelined at Elland Road.
“He won’t be ready for tomorrow,” said Smith.
“He had some discomfort, so he went to see the doctor and they decided that he needed a period of rest. I believe that he’s very close to being pain-free.”
Of course, Smith didn’t disclose Grealish’s injury last weekend.
It was instead leaked by a Fantasy Premier League Twitter account who examines the transfers made by the players at respective clubs.
But that controversy was far from the minds of the Villa fans on Twitter who reacted to Smith’s update.
They just want their star man back as soon as possible, but are fearing the worst.
Here’s how it went down on Twitter:
- Who is Helle Thorning-Schmidt, co-chair of the Facebook Oversight Board?
- How much was bitcoin when it first came out? Will dogecoin reach bitcoin level?
- Is Skinwalker Ranch real or fake? History of Utah’s UFO location
- NBA: What is Jason Kidd’s coaching record? Los Angeles Lakers assistant tipped for head coach role
- A look at Josie Canseco’s dating history: 2021 boyfriend to musician ex