The Sun have published a wide-ranging report on Arsenal’s plans for the summer transfer window.
One of the areas it focuses on is the heart of Mikel Arteta’s midfield. In particular, the futures of Matteo Guendouzi and Dani Ceballos.
They claim that Guendouzi, who is currently on loan at Bundesliga outfit Hertha Berlin, will be sold in the summer.
And Arteta wants to make Ceballos’ loan deal from Real Madrid – his second consecutive season at the Emirates Stadium – permanent.
Ceballos said last month that his long term goal is establishing himself at Madrid, however.
But Madrid’s financial situation as a result of the pandemic may encourage them to sell if the offer’s right.
It also remains to be seen who will be in the dugout when next season kicks off because Zinedine Zidane has overseen a sharp decline on the pitch this term.
It’s fair to say some Arsenal supporters aren’t in favour of Arteta’s reported plan and here’s how it went down on Twitter:
- Does Aaron Donald have a wife? Is the NFL star married?
- Who is Trevar Trump? Teen calls himself ‘Trump’s grandson’ on social media
- What happened to William Lemus? Why Did You Kill Me explores Riverside case
- What does “double blue” mean? Police term explored
- Report: Moyes thinks Arsenal man is perfect for his style of play at West Ham