Tottenham striker Troy Parrott is currently out on loan at Millwall in the Championship.
But the Guardian report that Parrott is set to drop into League One with Ipswich Town.
At 11:09am on their transfer liveblog, they wrote that with Dele Alli looking set to stay put, that business would be pretty much as big as it gets at Spurs today.
There could be a potential loan exit for goalkeeper Paulo Gazzaniga, who has interest from Spain.
The Argentine stopper was relegated to third choice by the shock arrival of Joe Hart during the summer.
He needs to leave in order to get first team football and it seems he’s not short on suitors.
Gazzaniga has been a great servant for Spurs, not letting them down when Hugo Lloris has been injured.
Some fans may feel he has been harshly treated, but he would likely leave with their best wishes given the scant hopes of first team football at Spurs this season.
- 8 aerials won: 29-year-old Newcastle United man put on a solid display vs Burnley
- Who is Marc Lore’s wife Carolyn? Ex-Walmart exec’s family life explored
- Did Jay-Z and Beyonce buy DMX’s masters? Rumour’s legitimacy explored
- “Peasley” meaning: Bryce Hall’s TikTok flooded with slang term
- Did Rick Fox leave Morning Show Mysteries? Hallmark’s new detective explained