Liverpool’s Adam Lewis has had his season-long loan spell at French club Amiens cut short.
As per RMC, via GFFN, the Ligue 2 outfit have ended his time in France early.
Lewis, 21, made nine appearances for the club, who sit ninth in their division.
The left-sided academy graduate, made his first team debut for Liverpool in February 2020 during the FA Cup victory over Shrewsbury Town at Anfield.
It remains to be seen if Lewis will head out again, as he looks to get a run of senior games together.
The Reds are fairly well-stocked at left back, with Kostas Tsimikas nearing a return from injury.
He offers back up to Andy Robertson, who has been perhaps the most reliable in terms of fitness and performance out of all Liverpool’s defenders this season.
Progression in the FA Cup doesn’t look like it’ll allow for many chances for Reds youngsters, with their fourth round draw pitting them against Manchester United at Old Trafford.
- Disenchantment: Bean and Mora’s relationship explored!
- How old is Lydia West? Age of It’s A Sin actress revealed on Instagram
- How tall is Danny Griffin? Height of Fate: The Winx Saga actor explored
- Does Olly Alexander have a boyfriend? It’s A Sin star’s love life explored
- Is Maria Bartiromo’s show cancelled? Fox CEO confusion explained