Tottenham loanee Cameron Carter-Vickers was the matchwinner and man of the match for Bournemouth last night.
The Cherries won 2-1 against Bristol City at Ashton Gate and the defender bundled home the winning goal late on.
“I don’t score often and it’s always good to get a goal, especially when it leads to the three points,” he told the club’s website.
“It was a difficult game and we had to be resilient and keep the belief throughout the game.”
The defender stormed the vote for the man of the match award as well, with 73.9 per cent.
As per WhoScored, he made three clearances on the night – a tally which was only bettered by Steve Cook.
It looks a long way back for Carter-Vickers in Tottenham terms but doing the business in the Championship is no mean feat.
Here’s how his latest performance went down with some watching Cherries fans.
- ‘Needs to leave’: Former teammate tells Arsenal target to ‘put himself at that better level’
- How old is Windsor Castle, how many rooms does it have and who else is buried there?
- Does Lolo Jones have a husband? Athlete’s family and net worth explored
- ‘Elite players win the trophies’: BBC pundit speaks openly about Tottenham Hotspur duo
- I feel like I’m Gucci Mane in 2006: Make No Sense lyrics explained