Ben Davies has praised Tottenham teammates Davinson Sanchez and Joe Hart.
Speaking to the club’s official website, Davies hailed Sanchez’s strength and pace.
The Colombian has had a tricky season, failing to fully convince on occasion, but Davies said he’s one of the strongest players he’s ever seen.
Hart is yet to make a Premier League appearance for Spurs but Davies lauded the impact he’s had on the club since his summer arrival.
“One of the strongest people I’ve ever met,” said Davies of Sanchez. “Quick, strong, such a good guy, funny.
“His English is so much better since he got here. He’s one of the big characters in the team.”
On Hart, he added: “Joe is a big character, done everything in the game. Full of energy, great guy to have around the team. Top ‘keeper.
“When he came to the club he fitted straight in.”
Hart and Sanchez might be two players fans looking at from the outside might not feel are having a big impact.
But it’s clear that they retain the respect of their teammates and are good to have around the place.
Hart’s experience of winning trophies looks to be the main reason Jose Mourinho brought him in and made him second choice at the expense of Paulo Gazzaniga.
Sanchez looks to be slipping down the central defensive pecking order, but he does have the speed and strength to make it as a Premier League defender if he cuts out the mistakes.
- Is Jovita Moore married? Channel 2 anchor’s family life explored
- Melissa Lucio kids: The State of Texas vs. Melissa features her 14 children
- ‘Been brilliant’: Some Arsenal fans hail ‘class’ 26-year-old ‘proving critics wrong’ vs Prague
- Richard Dunne spotted what Manchester City did differently in this year’s CL 1/4 final
- Folarin Balogun has three-word reaction to Bukayo Saka’s Arsenal display last night