What is Andre Gray’s net worth? The English striker and his fiancée, Leigh-Anne Pinnock from Little Mix, are making headlines after putting their £4.95 million Surrey mansion on the market.
Andre Gray is an English striker who was born in Wolverhampton, West Midlands and introduced to football by his grandfather at a young age. He joined Shrewsbury when he was 19 years old before switching to then-Premiere League team Watford in August 2017.
Gray engaged to Leigh-Anne Pinnock
Andre has been dating Leigh-Anne Pinnock from the popular girl-group Little Mix and the two recently got engaged.
Leigh-Anne told Kiss Breakfast’s Harriet Rose that she first met Andre in a club during a holiday in Marbella. She says they locked eyes across the club and then he introduced himself, after “he’d had a couple of drinks”. Thank you, liquid courage!
Andre proposed to Leigh-Anne in May of last year, on the couple’s four year anniversary. In an Instagram post about the big announcement, the pop star said that she will be “marrying [her] soulmate” and that her “world is literally complete”.
What is Andre Gray’s net worth?
It is reported that when Andre signed for Watford in 2017, he agreed a salary of £3.5 million per year. This works out to a staggering £17,616 per day and £734 per hour!
Andre has been around the top level of football for the better part of a decade and in that time he is estimated to be worth £21 million with his market value around £12 million.
- RIP: Jessica Campbell of Freaks And Geeks dies aged 38
- ‘I’m ready’ – Much-criticised Pakistan player eyeing big international comeback
- ‘This is a joke’: Some Newcastle fans react after reading who Bruce reportedly wants now
- Report: West Ham ready to pay for £15m top target after concerns over signing PL star
- ‘Please be true’: Some Celtic fans are buzzing about rumour they’ve read