One advantage of lock-down is all the extra time to enjoy new recipes from around the world.
Yemeni cuisine offers novices and experts amazing opportunities to explore different flavours, textures and combinations.
And fatah with honey is definitely one you should try. It’s a quick and sweet dish that I make all the time, and is a good all-rounder for breakfast, brunch or lunch.
Honey is a significant ingredient in Yemeni cuisine. The bees that produce it gather the nectar from a Sidr (lote tree) – making it one of the finest in the world.
For this reason, honey production in Yemen is an incredibly profitable market.
Alongside its distinctive taste, the honey’s medicinal properties are also limitless.
Fatah with honey recipe
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Meet Ethan Pocic’s wife Heather as Jeffree Star tweet continues to puzzle
- Michael McKean aka ‘Lenny’ of Laverne & Shirley pays tribute to Cindy Williams
- Is the Sean Payton movie on Netflix? Where to stream Home Team
- Who is Henry Anderson’s wife Saryn? Jeffree Star tweet sends fans Googling
- Who is OussiFooty? Age, real name and nationality of TikTok footballer