Forget Nobu, Sushisamba and Gloria, London’s ultimate date destination is proving to be in a chicken shop.
Chicken Shop Date founder Amelia Dimoldenberg is onto a winning concept. Not only has she managed to get some of the biggest names in music and entertainment to go on dates with her, but she’s wooed them in a chicken shop.
If you’re a fan of Chicken Shop Date or just looking for some romantic inspiration, here are all of the locations used for Amelia’s Chicken Shop Date series on YouTube.
The best dates come in the most unlikely destinations
Chicken Shop Date was launched by journalist Amelia Dimoldenberg back in 2014, becoming one of YouTube’s most popular web series over the years.
The channel currently has over 1.16 million subscribers and racks up millions more views per episode. Dimoldenberg’s videos have a combined total of 165,426,783 views as of publication date.
The Chicken Shop Date format sees Amelia Dimoldenberg hit up local chicken shops around London with some of the biggest names in music and entertainment. Some notable guests include Dave, Jack Harlow, Digga D, and even Louis Theroux. It goes to show that you don’t need to schmooze celebrities with a fancy dinner to get them on your show as a guest.
- TRENDING: Here’s why the Grand Theft Auto’s online commercial song sounds familiar
All the Chicken Shop Date locations
If you were wondering how to visit some of the spots featured on the show, we’ve compiled a list of all the locations visited. To make it easier for you to find your nearest Chicken Shop Date location, we’ve divided all of the shops by London region.
Here are all of the North London locations used on the Chicken Shop Date series:
- Chicks, 51 W Green Rd, South Tottenham, N15 5DA – Avelino, D Double E
- Q’s Kitchen, 12 Caledonian Rd, N1 9DU – Kurupt FM, Mo the Comedian
- Chicken Spot, 180 Caledonian Rd, N1 0SQ – Donae’o
- Kasey’s Chicken, Holloway Road, N7 8HG – M Huncho, Chunkz and Yung Filly, Giveon, Charli XCX
- Kansas Chicken & Ribs, 102 High St, N8 7NT – Bimini Bon Boulash
- Sam’s Chicken, 338 Kilburn Lane, W9 3EF – Ed Sheeran
- Sam’s Chicken, Harlesden High Street, NW10 4SJ – Louis Theroux
- Morley’s Chicken, Craven Park Road, NW10 – Rex Orange County
- Sam’s Chicken, Watford Way, NW4 3JH – Nella Rose
- Star Fried Chicken, 12 N Pole Rd, W10 6QL – AJ Tracey
- Spicy Grill ’n’ Fried, 278 Bethnal Green Rd, E2 0AG – DJ Logan Sama, Arnold Jorge
- Vallance Grill & PFC Whitechapel, 7 Selby St, E1 5BX – Jammer BBK, Chabuddy G
- Mummy Yum, 34 West Ham Lane, E15 4SA – Lady Leshurr
- Kennedy Fried Chicken, 99 Stoke Newington Road, N16 8BX – Headie One, Mahalia
- Backyard Grill, 118a Lower Clapton Rd, E5 0QR – Dutchavelli
- Morley’s, 60-62 Brick Ln, London E1 6RF – Digga D, Jack Harlow, Finneas
- Pasha’s Peri Peri, 637 Commercial Rd, E14 7NT – Jade Thirlwall
- Chicken Treat, 54 New Park Rd, Brixton Hill, SW2 4UN – 67
- AK Chicken, 190 Norwood Rd, SE27 9AU – Cadet
- Chicken Palace, 101 Westminster Bridge Rd, SE1 7HR – Maya Jama
- Dallas Chicken, 243 Upper Tooting Rd, SW17 7TG – NOT3S
- Morley’s, 109 Brixton Hill, London SW2 1AA – Big Narstie, Ms Banks
- Dallas Chicken & Ribs, 30 Camberwell Road, SE5 0EN – Suspect
- Morley’s, 117 Woolwich Rd, SE10 0RF – Darkoo, Shaybo
- Morley’s, 98 East St, SE17 2DQ – Joy Crookes
Chicken Shop Date: The Tour
Say the date goes well and you want to turn it into something more of a day trip, you can do the tour of the Chicken Shop Date locations pretty easily.
If you’re in North London, you can start at Chicks, working your way from Tottenham to Hornsey to get to Kansas Chicken, then down to Holloway to Kasey’s Chicken. The North London tour concludes on Caledonian Road for Q’s Kitchen and Chicken Spot.
You can tour around the North West London chicken locations starting in Hendon (Sam’s Chicken, NW4), moving down to Queen’s Park (Sam’s Chicken, W9) and then across to Harlesden (Sam’s Chicken, NW10 and Morley’s, NW10). You can then head down to Star Fried Chicken in West London.
The majority of Chicken Shop Dates are filmed in East and South London. To tour all of these locations might take more than just a day including travel. But you can visit some of the most popular spots: Morley’s on Brick Lane and Morley’s on Brixton Hill.
- MUSIC: Join the Daddy Yankee 2022 tour presale with these codes