Campbell Hatton made his professional boxing debut Saturday 27 March 2021, securing his first big win against Jesus Ruiz.
Campbell is the son of British boxing legend Ricky Hatton, MBE.
Find out about Campbell’s boxing career to date, plus more on his personal life.
Who is Campbell Hatton?
Campbell Hatton is a professional boxer from Manchester, England. He is in the super featherweight division.
Although this is the first year we’ve seen Campbell professionally box, it has been his goal to follow in dad Ricky’s footsteps for years.
Campbell has a daughter named Lyla Nevaeh. Lyla was born to Campbell’s then-girlfriend (it is unconfirmed if they are still together) Kiera Brown. Lyla was born in August 2018, making her currently 2 years old.
Campbell Hatton: Age
- 20 years old
Campbell Hatton is currently 20 years old. He was born on 9 January 2001.
He is the eldest of Ricky Hatton’s three children. Ricky also has two daughters: Millie, 10, and Fearne Grace, 9.
How tall is Campbell?
Campbell Hatton stands at 5ft 8.
This is taller than his father Ricky, who is 5ft 6 (167.6 cm). Ricky Hatton was a welterweight and light welterweight.
- ‘I was surprised’: Ex-England international makes admission about ‘fantastic’ Leeds star’s situation
- Liverpool star put in a man of the match performance while on international duty
- 1 shot on target, 1 goal: 21-year-old Leeds United loanee stars in MOTM performance
- Report: Manchester City to open contract discussions with £230k-a-week player
- Manila placed under stricter lockdown “ECQ”