Yaya Mayweather bashed Pooh Shiesty at a yacht party and Twitter can’t get enough of her. The video is currently trending along with hot takes about rapper NBA YoungBoy’s baby mama. But is this the whole story? Let’s take a closer look into why the internet’s talking about Yaya Mayweather today.
Who is Iyanna (Yaya) Mayweather?
Iyanna Mayweather – better known as Yaya – is the daughter of legendary boxer Floyd Mayweather.
Yaya, 20, was dating rapper NBA YoungBoy – they were together since 2019, and broke up pretty recently.
Their relationship was rocky from the get-go, with Mayweather reportedly slashing the tires on YoungBoy’s car soon after they began dating.
The rapper even made a diss track about her, which he called Dirty Iyanna.
The pair have a child together, Kentrell Jr, who was born in January 2021.
After a violent incident last year, involving the mother of another of YoungBoy’s kids, things took a turn in their relationship.
Yaya Mayweather, Pooh Shiesty and the yacht party
So, Yaya Mayweather is currently trending for telling a DJ to turn off a Pooh Shiesty song.
But that can’t be all, right? Another reason is because Yaya brought her newborn son along to the yacht party.
Among other things, people are wondering if Yaya endangered her son by doing this.
It was a clip of Yaya dancing on a sofa on the yacht while holding her son that put the internet into a frenzy, wondering if little KJ was safe.
Twitter reacts to Yaya baby debacle
It’s safe to say fans weren’t too happy to see the newborn on the yacht yesterday. Here are just some responses:
- Report: Aston Villa favourites to land ‘outstanding’ £22m Premier League star
- Report: Spurs are frustrated with £15m man’s lack of progress compared to teammate
- 17-year-old Liverpool talent praises Reds star he loves to watch and tries to copy
- Report: What the Athletic have been told about Mourinho’s training sessions at Tottenham
- Report: Arteta ready to replace £110k-a-week Arsenal star, two targets lined up